Job Title: Sr Advisor Controller Remote
Location: , Remote
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our top CPA firm, known for its expertise in cloud accounting, is looking for a Remote Senior Advisor to work with high-growth clients in healthcare technology.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $80,000 – $100,000
This position will work on the Enterprise Accounting team – ideal for a BIG 4 Auditor or Senior Auditor ready to transition into accounting. The role has high visibility to senior leadership and offers the potential for promotional opportunities firm-wide
- Own accounting and finance process from start to close for dedicated client book (typically start-ups to pre-IPO clients using ERP software)
- Perform and review month-end close processes including financial statement review & consolidations.
- Analyze & review monthly financial statement variation analysis with clients
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams
- Relationship manager for our Enterprise clients, advising and proactively helping them manage their financials, risks and growth. We help clients define what’s next.
- Pay attention to details and be fanatical about accuracy, precision, and timeliness.
- Keep abreast and analyze impact of financial reporting developments and new accounting pronouncements/requirements.
- Assist in the research of new accounting guidance, technical accounting transactions and reporting rules and regulations.
- Research, analyze and document complex company transactions.
- Assist in the calculation and reconciliation of share-based compensation expense and related schedules
- Assist in the reporting and reconciliation of equity-based transactions
- Assist with external auditors
- Provide the clients and team members with an excellent experience.
- Think innovatively and continually seek improvements in workflow and deliverables through technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years public accounting experience or relevant industry experience
- CPA or Chartered Accountant certification a strong plus
- Knowledge of GAAP financial statements and financial reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the clients’ books, as well as in their business
- Demonstrated experience of managing and advising multiple clients
- Must be responsive, energetic, and proactive
- Must be a resourceful self-starter able to work independently and also actively participate within a dynamic team environment
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, Quickbooks Online, and/or NetSuite a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud accounting technology tools such as Bill.com, Receipt Bank, and Expensify a plus
- Be comfortable and effective using communication tools such Zoom to connect with virtual teammates
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a dedicated, distraction-free workspace in your home