Job Title: Senior Tax Attorney
Location: White Plains, NY
Hiring Company: GPAC
Tax Attorney: Ideal candidate would have experience in estate tax planning along with experience establishing tax-exempt private foundations for individuals and companies. Background in sophisticated estate planning would be a valuable as well.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the New York Bar
- Must have attended a top 25 law school
- Must have a portable book of business
- 7-10 years’ experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, the public, and individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), eCopy PDF, and DocuSign preferred.
- Exceptional organization skills, strong self-motivator with high attention to detail, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent time and deadline management skills in a fast-paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects, and re-prioritize quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to uphold the highest standards of discretion, confidentiality, and exercise good judgment on day-to-day decisions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.