Job Title: Senior Tax Accountant – Minnetonka, MN
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Hiring Company: UnitedHealth Group
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
This position will support UHG’s tax compliance function, with a heavy focus on transfer pricing.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of global transfer pricing documentation, including BEPS reporting requirements
- Prepare financial data, analysis and modeling to support tax and transfer pricing projects
- Assist with gathering documentation for tax audits
- Assist with the preparation of US federal, state and/or international tax returns
- Work closely with members of the Tax Department to support other domestic or international tax compliance and planning projects as needed
- Develop thorough knowledge of Company’s enterprise wide financial accounting and reporting systems
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or comparable education
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Attention to detail with solid organizational skills
- Solid writing and quantitative skills
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting, however, may be required to work from home temporarily due to space limitations
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- CPA and/or Advanced Degree
- Experience with a Fortune 500 corporate tax or finance department or International CPA firm
- Interest in learning US international tax and transfer pricing concepts, prior international tax experience
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 7 company. We provide an environment where you’re empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Tax Accountant, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota