Job Title: Senior Manager – Tax
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Hiring Company: Cardone Industries
Are you looking to be a part of something great? After 50 years of leadership in the automotive aftermarket, we are excited to start the next chapter of Cardone’s dynamic history. We are positioned to support the next wave of vehicle technology and ready to innovate new solutions that bring value to our customers – all while upholding sustainable business practices and high ethical principles. We build it better.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing leadership and oversight for all tax matters for the Company.
- Individual contributor role that leads 3rd party tax provider and reviews/coordinates filings and tax provision calculations.
- Play an active role in the development of tax planning strategies, including those related to changing tax laws and regulations.
- Identify, evaluate and consult with tax advisors to best position the Company with respect to tax planning strategies.
- Partner with Accounting/Finance and business personnel to identify and implement tax planning opportunities.
- Ensure the Company maintains up-to-date expertise and awareness of federal, state and international tax laws and their impact on the Company.
- Provide oversight and coordination for the annual preparation of tax returns and defense of tax returns upon audit by tax authorities – including those related to income tax, state/local tax and value-added tax.
- Maintain strong relationships with external auditors.
- Interface with outside tax consultants (accounting and tax counsel) and other professional associates related to all tax matters.
- Work closely with other groups to efficiently obtain required tax data and automate tax reporting processes and procedures.
- Assist with tax research and analysis pertaining to all aspects of tax function including but not limited to income tax, sales tax, property tax, and payroll tax.
- Assist with the development and implementation of tax process improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree – Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or advanced degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (we are on SAP and consolidate using IBM Planning and Analytics – formerly TM1).
- Strong Microsoft Suite Office Applications.
- Pursues Excellence.
- Drives Results.
- Demonstrates Agility.
- Inspires Confidence.
- Exemplifies Service.
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
Apply today and grow with us!
This position is not eligible for Visa/Green Card sponsorship.
CARDONE Industries is an equal opportunity employer, offering all full-time employees a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance; vacation time; parental leave; company-paid holidays; and a 401(K) matching program.
Powered by JazzHR