Job Title: Senior Accountant Ecommerce Clients
Location: San Diego, California
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Remote Senior Accountant needed at a progressive tech-forward accounting firm for small businesses run solely on cloud-based technology. Experience with eCommerce clients nice to have.
Senior Accountant – Job Overview:
- Experience with cloud accounting and working in an outsourced accounting environment.
- Manage the accounting and finance needs of multiple clients.
- Work with a diverse group of businesses, communicating regularly with clients to ensure they have the cleanest world-class set of books positioning each of your clients for ultimate financial success.
- Build strong client relationships; become their go-to accounting expert
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant:
- Manage the daily bookkeeping and accounting tasks for 20 to 40 clients
- Experienced at managing 1-2 junior accounting staff
- Produce all the deliverables independently -daily AP, AR, payroll, bank reconciliations, adjusting journal entries, prepare financial statements as needed
- Client-facing ability – enjoy working directly with the client, providing deliverables, and answering questions; regular communication with clients to review their financial and accounting activities.
- Complete and manage various accounting-related projects for multiple clients.
Qualifications for Senior Accountant:
- 5+ years working in public accounting or bookkeeping firm
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and prior QuickBooks experience required.
- Personable, hardworking
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members clearly and effectively
- Experience with e-commerce clients nice to have
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary/incentive package
- Flexible and relaxed small team environment
- Consistent annual growth / 17+ Years in Business
- Management opportunities & ongoing training