Job Title: Senior Accountant, Ecommerce Clients
Location: Brookhaven, Georgia (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our CPA firm Client is looking for a self-motivated Remote Senior Accountant who has current work experience with eCommerce customers. If you have experience working with inventory control and/or manufacturing background, let’s talk!
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $70,000 – $75,000
We are a team of tech-savvy problem-solvers. You’ll fit right in, if you enjoy the culture of working remotely, taking care of clients, and using a variety of technologies to communicate with co-workers and to keep detailed records of all client work performed.
Responsibilities for Remote Senior Accountant:
- Prepare client financial statements
- Maintain & review General Ledger, AP, AR
- Prepare client month-end close
- Omnichannel sales posting
- Inventory cost and management experience
- Provide insight into results
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Communicate and build relationships with clients
- Be the expert advisor, walk in your clients’ shoes and help them meet their goals.
Requirements for Remote Senior Accountant:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4-5 years of industry experience, 2-3 years eCommerce experience required, sales tax experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple clients
- Demonstrated experience in advising clients or others on financial results
- Must be an independent, resourceful, self-starter; and also a team player
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Skype, Xero, Quickbooks Online, Shopify, Paypal, Amazon Seller Central, cloud accounting technology
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the clients’ books, as well as business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work, in a remote team organization by comfortably using communication tools such as Slack and Zoom to connect with virtual co-workers.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- A dedicated workspace in your home.
- Stable work history
- Cloud-based- work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
- Flexible hours, as long as deliverables are met
- Our clients are located around the world, so flexibility is required, and is our strength, as we strive to make a difference on a daily basis
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types, with highly interesting clients
- Competitive benefits plan