Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Dallas, Texas
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Looking for a flexible role where you can grow your career? Join this welcoming and collaborative CPA firm looking to add a REMOTE Senior Accountant to their growing team of accounting professionals!
Full time, W2
- Self-starter who is effective with minimal direction
- Tech forward with a high comfort level working with or learning new technologies, especially Xero and Karbon
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Critical thinker
- Prior experience working remotely
- 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting experience, and/or experience managing multiple clients.
- Dedicated home office workspace.
- Team player
- Produce error-free accounting reports for client use
- Ability to independently produce financial statements
- Experience/understanding of how payroll works
- Understand the functions of A/R and A/P in the software
- Ability to communicate with clients – both verbal and written (requesting documents, asking clarifying questions regarding transactions)
- Solve problems; can dissect an issue, identify the problems, and identify the next steps to getting the problem(s) solved
- A fast-growing, progressive firm
- Fully remote role – no commute!
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance