Job Title: Remote Tax Supervisor in Texas
Location: , Remote
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Remote Tax Supervisor needed at a boutique CPA firm in Georgetown, Texas. Great culture, collaborative team environment. The position is remote, with monthly visits to office – paid travel expenses
Remote, but must live in Texas
Full time, W2
Our client is a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. They are committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders – work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees.
Requirements for Tax Supervisor:
- 5-7 years of public accounting experience
- Knowledge of federal income tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041).
- Comfortable with responsibilities that involve working directly with clients, such as participation in client meetings and managing non-routine correspondence.
- CPA or CPA-eligible
- Effectively manages workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Experience within the construction industry and with tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software preferred.