Job Title: Remote Tax Senior
Location: Newport Beach, California (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our growing CPA firm client seeks Remote Tax Senior to add to their team – apply now!
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
If you enjoy a busy, growing firm with a strong culture of taking care of its people, then this is the firm for you. This is an immediate hire, full-time, permanent role with a generous comp and benefits plan. You’ll feel part of the team, even though you’re working from home!
- Experience preparing individual, partnership, and S-corporation returns
- Experience with Trusts and Stock Compensation plans a plus (specifically nonqualified plans, ISOs, RSUs, and ESPPs).
- Combination of preparation and review work
- Hands-on experience with CCH products nice to have
- Ability and desire to interact with clients (virtually) and be able to self-manage time
- CPA preferred
- 3-5+ years of current public accounting tax experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Team player, hands-on, self-driven, and problem-solver
- Tech-savvy personality
- Remote office set up – dedicated home/office workspace, high-speed internet, at least two monitors
- Flexible firm, progressive culture
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Retirement plan with a 4% match
- 2x/year discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision plans – employee coverage 100% paid