Job Title: (Remote) Tax Senior
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hiring Company: Jobot
Top Soflo CPA Firm looking for Tax Senior
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mariela Pinel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 – $85,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are the top international tax CPA firm in South Florida. We are an established CPA firm that not only services international individual taxation, and international corporate taxation we also service domestic taxation for high net worth individuals, trust & estate planning, and non-profits. We have multiple locations in the South Florida region but are offering our employees the option to work from home.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k Matching
- Work/Life Balance
- Growth Opportunities
- Direct multinational enterprises on business decisions, such as where to locate and operate, choice of entity, how to optimize supply chains, and how to access and mobilize capital to fund global operations, taking into account a multinationals tax risk profile, global effective tax rate, and cash posture; In advising clients, professionals will prepare and review complex tax models illustrating multinational entities attributes, effective tax rate, and cash tax expense
- Advise multinational enterprises on tax planning decisions, including helping our clients anticipate and understand the potential short- and long-term considerations and consequences of tax planning decisions at a global level, in the context of their wider business objectives and taking into account a multinationals tax risk profile, global effective tax rate, and cash posture
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and Firm standards.
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines.
- Participate in planning and scheduling client engagements.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.