Job Title: Remote Tax Manager, CPA
Location: Fort Wright, Kentucky (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our client is looking for a Remote Tax Manager to join their growing team. The firm has positions available at all levels, from someone getting started in their career, to an experienced professional. Positions are available on a part-time or full-time basis.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $80,000 – $90,000
The firm offers a work/life balance with a flexible work schedule in a high-growth, energetic, supportive environment, offers multiple possibilities for upward mobility and takes pride in providing favorable conditions for career advancement.
The firm is honored to be recognized by Accounting Today as a 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2014 and 2012 Best Accounting Firms to Work For and a 2019 Best Accounting Firm for Technology. They were also named a 2018 Inside Public Accounting Top 400 Firm.
As a Remote Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing complex returns; multiple states and locals
- The ability to do technical research and document to support conclusion
- Demonstrating the ability to manage the preparation and review process of complex returns in a timely and efficient manner
- Resolving complicated tax issues
- Handling client matters with accounting department and decision makers
- Preparing review notes and training staff
- Demonstrating strong technical knowledge
- Managing budgets and billing center
- Coaching team members effectively to improve their job skills
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retirement plan
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement