Job Title: Remote Senior Tax Accountant
Location: , Remote
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our Client, a best-in-class accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking a Remote Sr. Tax Accountant to join their growth-driven company.
Full time, W2
- Perform a broad range of diversified tax-related assignments.
- Participate in planning and scheduling of client engagements.
- Oversee and instruct Staff Accountants and Intern positions as necessary.
- Efficiently prepare and review work papers.
- Prepare client tax returns for individual, corporate, partnership, and others.
- Conducts research on technical matters.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of the tax process.
- Demonstrates ability to monitor project status to meet budgets, deadlines, and quality control.
- Actively promote and facilitate teamwork throughout the firm.
- Clearly and effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in public accounting, with demonstrated advanced working knowledge and understanding of tax compliance
- Ability to perform research on tax-related items
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills