Job Title: REMOTE – Senior Tax Accountant
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hiring Company: CyberCoders
Title: Senior Tax Accountant
Location: REMOTE – We have locations throughout Southern California
Requirements: Licensed CPA or EA with prior management or supervisory experience
We are a full-service accounting firm based out of sunny Southern California. We have several locations throughout San Diego and we’ve been around for over 30 years. We are a larger firm with a track record of success and happy clients! We are in need of a Tax Manager to join our ranks. The ideal candidate will be a CPA or EA and will have experience with tax returns and reviews
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive salary
- REMOTE WORK
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE!!
- Generous PTO – Starting with 5 weeks
- Paid holidays
- 401k Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package
- Professional development and education
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule
What You Will Be Doing
- Review of Form 1099s, Payroll Tax Returns, Sales tax returns, Business Property Statements, and Business Licenses
- Assist with Tax Audits
- Review of Corporate and Personal tax planning
- Assist in planning and supervising compilation, review, and audit engagements with the ability to prepare and review work papers as well as preparation of financial statements
- Review of intermediate C-Corporation, Partnership, S-Corporation, Personal, Non-Profit, and Trust tax returns
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree or better in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- CPA or EA designation
- Have previous tax accounting experience
So, if you are a REMOTE – Senior Tax Accountant with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JD14-1644046 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jake Deal – Sr. Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.