Job Title: Remote Senior Accountant- Blockchain
Location: Atlanta, Remote (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
As a Senior Accountant for a top CPA firm, you will be a new client’s first impression. You will be responsible for overseeing and performing standard on-boarding and implementation procedures, executing projects and initiatives discovered during the sales and scoping process, and identifying additional ways to improve financial insights and accuracy.
You will be working with multiple clients in the Digital Asset/Blockchain industry and you will have in-depth experience of accounting for digital assets and be familiar with leading sub-ledger tools.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Time Off structure
- Parental Leave coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- Dress your Day jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
What’s in it for you?
- An awesome culture!
- A great team! Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.
- Serve as a point of contact for new clients with weekly calls including progress updates and training client on best practices of each apps.
- Thorough review of client current and future state, diagnose where the errors are and how to fix them past and going forward.
- Support and mentor other implementation associates, be part of a knowledge sharing team.
- Gain access to client’s systems and, in some cases, convert to our platforms.
- Execute clean-up activities to get accounting records up to date and accurate.
- Realign chart of accounts and financial statements to enhance financial insights and visibility.
- Prepare process documentation to enable a seamless transition to recurring service team.
- Troubleshoot integration issues including bank connections
- Proficient with Xero and QuickBooks.
- Bill.com, Gusto, Dext, Expensify experience preferred
- Experience working with Digital Asset subledger tools such as Bitwave, Crypto etc
- Possess a project management mindset to manage each client set-up with consistency
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Team-oriented and flexible
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing accounting role and a high level of knowledge of financials, general ledger, journal entries and account reconciliation
- 1+ years of experience working with Digital Asset/Blockchain clients
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business, or related field required