Job Title: Remote Audit Training Facilitator, CPA
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Remote Based)
This is a great position if you like Audit work, but want out of public accounting!
Our Client is looking for an Auditor with CPA licensure to design and deliver training programs that boost clients’ workplace performance. Must have knowledge of governmental entities and NFP clients. This is a fully remote role!
*Must have CPA firm experience
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $65,000- $95,000 DOE PLUS bonus for each training delivered
- Strong base with a competitive bonus structure
- 401k with employer match.
- Health insurance.
- CPE Budget.
- Flexible, remote work environment.
- Identify training needs by conducting needs assessments with clients and prospective clients
- Deliver instruction and training in live and pre-recorded video as well as in-person settings covering a range of technical areas in the governmental arena
- Develop instructor-led training materials (PowerPoint slides, case studies etc.) for new audit and accounting standards and hot topics in compliance with NASBA requirements
- Instruct hands-on A&A trainings (virtual and in person) for our diverse client base.
- Maintain a proficient level of knowledge pertaining to accounting and auditing including exposure drafts and recent changes.
- Assess training effectiveness, including periodically evaluating programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and changes in fields of expertise
- Perform administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Some travel required, but you manage your schedule.
- Support a growth strategy focused on customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote training solutions to address clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Support and contribute to the internal operations of the employer
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned
- Attend and participate in mandatory meetings and trainings
- Adhere to all applicable safety rules, regulations, policies, and instructions
Required Skills & Abilities
- Must have CPA license
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events
- Proven ability to master the complete training cycle
- Sound decision-making and organizational skills
- Teaching and facilitation skills to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to determine training objectives
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage complex projects to hit deadlines
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Strong technical accounting and auditing acumen
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal capacities in English
- A team-based attitude and a desire to collaborate
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using presentation and video technology and basic troubleshooting in real time
Experience & Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or a closely related field.
- 6+ years of accounting or auditing-related experience required
- CPA licensure
- Experience with adult learning
Job Summary: The Training Facilitator has a responsibility for training facilitation using the best practices in adult learning theory. The Training Facilitator will enhance the competencies of clients by designing and conducting training programs that will boost client workplace performance in alliance with the company’s core values.
This role involves researching topics, analyzing data, and following the agenda of key standard setters like the GASB, OMB, and GAO. In addition to training facilitation and content development, the Training Facilitator will record content for on-demand applications. Since this position is 100% remote, you must be a self-starter, able to work independently without being micromanaged. However, you will be part of a supportive team with solid infrastructure and documented processes that are there to support you. Hitting deadlines is a must, so time management skills are critical. But, most importantly, your goal will be to create and deliver quality training to clients!