Job Title: Remote Audit Supervisor, Texas residence
Location: , Remote
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Boutique CPA firm in Georgetown, Texas is hiring a Remote Audit Supervisor with experience working with clients in the construction service line.
Remote/work from home, but must live in Texas
Full time, W2
Our client is a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders, this firm believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees.
- CPA professional with 5-7 years of public accounting experience.
- Ability to plan, supervise, and complete compilation, review, audit, and agreed-upon procedure engagements within budgeted and acceptable quality control parameters.
- Ability to train staff in all computer programs utilized by the firm.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference in the people around them.
- Experience with construction contractors and employee benefit plans preferred.
- Experience with CCH Engagement and Knowledge Coach applications preferred.