Job Title: Property Tax Reviewer
Location: Akron, OH
Hiring Company: CGT Staffing
Prepare tax certifications in a timely manner.
Contact examiners on a regular basis for outstanding taxes in order to facilitate the quickest return of work possible.
Review search data provided by abstractors for completeness and accuracy.
Monitor abstractor accuracy and rank vendors appropriately.
Verify all information with the examiners/abstractors.
Contact county offices for clarification of information as needed.
Deliver certifications to customer.
Update taxes prior to closing and post-disbursement.
Estimate taxes when necessary.
Maintain tax collector records within company database.
Status orders in the computer system.
Meet minimum production goals set for the position.
Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
Ability to accept supervision.
Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Submitted for property and evidence
- Determine if the property is
- Define issues at the property
- Take appropriate action to maintain property
- Make an analytical assessment of property to determine what is needed to secure the property
- Assist in training the property staff in estimatics
- Use off-the-shelf software or client’s system tools to manage and communicate property information and to establish property records for company or government property
- Analyze, and evaluate property rights and issues
- Factor in all visual and reported property conditions to validate occupancy reported via property inspections or preservation work
- Approve property expense reports for coding and appropriate expenditures
- Assigning queue to ensure inspection and property preservation work
- Meet investor requirements regarding property preservation and vacancy management
- Take appropriate action to maintain the property
- Work with outside vendors to ensure that Investor guidelines are being met when maintaining the property
- Resolve issues and questions related to property inspections or preservation work
- Conduct weekly property inspections and recommend maintenance improvements to senior management
- Handle basic property related activities at completion or termination of contract
- Maintain property invoices are maintained and Accounts Payable process
- Perform in-person and desk audits of property estimates to improve accuracy
- Maintain first lien position and clear enforceable liens filed against the property