RTC Finance, Accounting, and Tax Services
Job Title: Outsourced CFO and Tax Preparer
Location: , CA
Hiring Company: RTC Finance, Accounting, and Tax Services
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business decisions and tax impacts. They will be well organized and comfortable dealing with various clients and competing priorities. The candidate will feel comfortable with ambiguity, financial metrics, and accounting principles. Candidates will support clients as an advisor and help them meet their short and long-term goals.
Candidate must have experience preparing tax returns and projections on a seasonal basis wihout a training period.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Work closely with bookkeeping staff to ensure timely, accuracy, and presentation of financial records
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Prepare tax returns for various entities and individuals
Skills and Prerequisites
- Ability to understand and fulfill oral and written directions.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated prioritization skills and persistence.
- 3+ years of experience preparing forms 1040, 1065, 1120, and 1120S.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, or business-related field.
- QuickBooks Online and Desktop proficient – must be able to clean up accounts, generate financial statements, prepare a tax return and provide journal entries back to the client.
- Virtual conferencing solutions such as Zoom, Teams, Slack, and Google Meet.
- Software Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Adobe PDF software proficiency required. Lacerte, CCH, or ProConnect experience strongly preferred.
- Microsoft excel pivot tables, vlookups, index function, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions thoroughly. If you read this job description completely, please respond yes to the industry experience Public Relations and Communications indicating that you read it completely.
About RTC Finance, Accounting, and Tax Services
We are a local finance, accounting, and tax services company who engages with closely held businesses (S corporations, Partnerships, LLCs), other organizations, and individuals to provide finance, accounting, and tax services.