Job Title: Hybrid Audit Manager, Texas
Location: Austin, Texas (Remote Based)
Our boutique CPA firm in Georgetown, Texas is hiring an Audit Manager to work a hybrid role. Experience working with construction clients is preferred.
A boutique public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders. Strong firm focus on maintaining work-life balance and a supportive environment for employee growth.
Full time, W2
Location: HYBRIDwithin the US
- CPA licensed in Texas with 7-10 years of public accounting experience in compilation, reviews, and audits of financial statements.
- Effectively manages a team and workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Experience within the construction and employee benefits plan industries is preferred.
- Experience with CCH Engagement software preferred.
- Hybrid role requires availability and easy proximity to work in-office for a few days a month.