Job Title: Audit Senior, Remote
Location: Southfield, Michigan (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Our CPA firm client, a best-in-class accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking a REMOTE Audit Senior to work with privately held middle market clients.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
- Experience with privately-held middle market clients
- Licensed CPA or CPA track
- 3-5 years of recent audit and assurance experience in public accounting
- Strong interest in the emerging technologies impacting the CPA industry
- Experience with or strong interest in project-based consulting and business advisory assignments
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to self-direct, and manage multiple projects, priorities, and timelines
- Thrives in a team environment; Willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves
- Makes decisions with adherence to established guidelines and industry standards with a solid appreciation for how each item impacts the big picture of the success of the client and the growth of the firm
- Socially focused with an ability to build and maintain valuable relationships
- Delivers excellent at client service, demonstrated by clients consistently seeking your advice.
- Provide project management and oversight throughout each client engagement. Proactively liaison between partners and clients
- Enthusiastically address the opportunities and issues with a high level of engagement and energy.
- Confidently demonstrates strong technical abilities.
- Influences and advises clients as a trusted business advisor by suggesting viable solutions.
- Drives firm growth by participating in key technical areas of the practice.
- Purposefully provide performance feedback and evaluations of staff to ensure maximum achievement and allow opportunities to develop and grow so that viable employees are retained
- Drive technical development needs of staff and implement opportunities to provide training to develop and expand staff skillset
- Thoroughly implement efficient and effective processes or procedures and provide follow through to ensure all requirements for the processes or procedures are reinforced
- Strategically participate in recruiting activities for new employees including attending various career fairs, interview potential candidates, and seek out non-traditional methods in finding new staff