Job Title: Assurance Senior, Remote
Location: Campbell, California (Remote Based)
Hiring Company: Accountingfly
Remote Assurance Senior needed at our CPA Firm client – a highly regarded, award-winning firm located in Silicon Valley.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related business discipline; Master’s degree a plus
- 2+ years experience focused in assurance
- CPA license preferred
- Introduction to formal leadership training
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and focus in assurance concepts.
- Assume comprehensive technical responsibility for client engagement assignments.
- Perform advanced technical research.
- Pursue training in niche technical skills for expanded service offerings.
- Present research and training topics.
- Assist with supervisory and mentorship roles in support of junior colleagues.
- Understand client profitability metrics.
- Participate in direct client contact responsibilities.
- Participate in business development activities intended to cultivate professional contacts and potential new client referrals.
- Lead client engagements, including planning, collaboration, and delegation among colleagues for fieldwork, risk analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex client situations and propose possible solutions.
- Advise of potential technical issues, risks, material misstatements, and other client engagement concerns.
- Summarize internal controls and risk assessment findings.
- Draft management letters.
- Begin comprehensive client engagement review, including issuance of review notes prior to final review by a manager/partner.