Job Title: Associate Tax January 2022 | Dallas
Location: Dallas, TX
Hiring Company: BKD, LLP
Description & Requirements
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions while having the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships.
As part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Take your career to the next level at a national CPA and advisory firm. At BKD, we offer the resources you need to go as far as your talent will take you. Build your skills focusing on specific industries and service areas while delivering unmatched client service to high-profile companies and organizations.
Work with great people and experience rewarding career opportunities. Our CPAs, advisors and dedicated staff serve clients in 50 states and internationally. Learn more at bkd.com.
Make your first play at BKD
Successful associates display the following skills and characteristics:
- Solid technical accounting knowledge
- Effective time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills preferred, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to take initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Associate positions require a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting
- Associates must be eligible to sit for the CPA exam or have CPA certification.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (in major and overall) preferred.
- Previous experience or internships in a public accounting firm performing audit or tax work is a plus.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.