Daley And Associates, LLC.
Job Title: Alternative Investment Tax Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Hiring Company: Daley And Associates, LLC.
We are currently seeking candidates for an Alternative Investment Tax Manager at an international investment management firm located in Boston, MA 02111. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5+ years of Partnership tax experience. This role is highly client facing and is responsible for direct client communication regarding technical tax discussions surrounding Private Equity Funds/Hedge Funds and other US reporting.
Yearly salary: Up to $115K (based on relevant work experience) plus bonus.
- Prepare reporting of client deliverables to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide tax technical expertise to underlying transactions
- Work with clients and accounting firms to provide clarity on technical transactions
- Review the income tax allocations to each partner and analyze special allocated items
- Review application of management and incentive fees
- Consult and train others on funds structure to properly assess investors requirements
- Review staff prepared footnotes including UBTI, ECI, State Sourcing and Reportable Transactions
- Review Tax Estimates required for the Funds
- Work with the client to assist with investor questions
- Be competent to analyze the structure and plan for investors
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Partnership tax experience
- Proven ability to work with people and facilitate the smooth workflow between Investment Tax and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong client service skills
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to prioritize
- Understanding of partnership tax related tax code sections, forms and elections, and tax adjustments of securities
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates, please email updated resume in a Word document to Howie at email@example.com
Key terms: alternative investment, tax, partnership