TRI-SEAL OPCO LLC
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Hiring Company: TRI-SEAL OPCO LLC
Immediate opening for an experienced Accounting Manager reporting to the Plant Controller. The Accounting Manager is responsible for assisting the Plant Controller in the areas of financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, general accounting and accounts payable.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist Plant Controller in ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assist Plant Controller in preparing and analyzing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Track and analyze plant spending.
- Prepare month end journal entries critical to closing process.
- Prepare sales and use tax monthly filings.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Back up accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Assist in annual and other external and internal audits.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
· 7 or more years of hands-on accounting experience in a manufacturing environment showing progression to plant controllership.
· Strong knowledge of GAAP and cost accounting.
· Must possess excellent organizational, communication and presentation skill sets.
· Ability to excel in a small group that works very closely together
· Ability to work independently and reprioritize deliverables as circumstances require
· Ability to work in face paced, deadline oriented environment
· Proficiency in Excel, Word & PowerPoint, and integrated accounting systems.
- 7 year(s): 7 or more years of hands-on accounting experience in a manufacturing environment showing progression to plant controllership
- Bachelors or better