Job Title: Accounting and Finance Associate
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Hiring Company: Paycom
Assist Accounting and Commissions Team Lead, Accounting Manager, and Director of Accounting in the day to day activities of the Booked Sales and Commissions Team with the calculation and reporting of sales activity and commissions.
- Update, analyze and report company sales activity
- Maintain a backlog of company sales history
- Prepare, review and audit sales representative commissions and bonuses
- Maintain and create timely and meaningful reports and analysis for sales and operations management as well as executives
- Perform other ad hoc duties as requested, directed or assigned to meet business needs
- Calculation of monthly commissions
- Answer incoming calls and/or emails from customers, specialists, or sales reps in a timely manner
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in accounting (preferred)
Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented with high level of attention
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to complete a task or project, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.